Measure G Bond Program
January 13, 2017 - Measure G Update
Following the passage of Measure G, the Castro Valley Unified School District has been taking steps necessary to begin modernization of school facilities planned for the next few years. A Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC) was formed on September 22, 2016. The CBOC meetings will be held at least quarterly and are open to the public. Agendas and minutes for these meetings are posted online. If interested in participating on the CBOC, click here.
The CVUSD Measure G Implementation Plan developed after completing a needs assessment, a comprehensive Facilities Master Plan, and site specific timelines, was approved by the CVUSD Governing Board on December 19, 2016. The Measure G Implementation Plan is posted below. The Castro Valley Unified School District is grateful to the voters in Castro Valley for approving Measure G, a $123 million General Obligation Bond, and is looking forward to construction projects scheduled to begin over the summer into the next few years throughout the district. Regular updates will be shared with the community through school newsletters, print media and online.
October 18, 2016 - Measure G Update
To view Measure G Archived Updates, click here.
Measure G Board Presentations / Documents:
- Measure G Overall Project Schedule Approve February 6, 2017
- Measure G Bond Program Expenditures Approved December 19, 2016
- Bond Implementation Plan Board Approved December 19, 2016
- Measure G Quick Start Projects
- Resolution 20 - 16/17, Approve the Selection of Qualified Architectural Firms to Provide Architectural and Engineering Services for Various Projects
- KNN Public Finance Board Presentation of August 11, 2016
- Resolution 08- 16/17, Resolution Requesting Board of Supervisors of The County Of Alameda to Establish The Tax Rate For Bonds Of The Castro Valley Unified School District Expected To Be Sold During Fiscal Year 2016-17, and Authorizing Necessary Actions In Connection Therewith
- Resolution 06 - 16/17, Resolution Declaring Results of School Bond Election Held June 7, 2016
- Resolution 45 - 15/16, Resolution Ordering School Bond Election in An Amount Not To Exceed $123,000,000 and Authorizing Necessary Actions In Connection Therewith
- Castro Valley Unified School District Bond Measure G
For questions regarding Measure G, please email MeasureG@cv.k12.ca.us