Second Semester CVHS Tutoring Starts February 16th. Options have changed!
Option# 1 Extended Library Hours - The library will open Monday - Thursday until 6 pm to provide a place for students to complete academic work and to access to technology.
Option #2 Drop-In Tutoring - Tutoring is provided in the following subjects at the following places and at the following times, on a drop-in basis
- Chemistry: Mondays and Thursdays 3:45 - 5:00 Room 762
- Upper Level Math (Integrated 2 and higher) Mondays and Thursdays
3:45- 5:00 Room 753
- Spanish (all levels) Fridays 3:45 - 4:45 Room 917
- Japanese (all levels) Thursdays 3:35 - 4:35 Room 901
- CSF Tutoring (Multiple Subjects) Mondays and Thursdays, 3:45 - 5:00
in the annex, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 2:45 - 5:00 in the library. See
the link HERE for subject availability.
Option #3 - Invite Only Tutoring- Integrated I and Biology tutoring takes place every Monday and Thursday from 3:45 - 5:00. You must be invited to this tutoring. If you think it is right for you, please see your math teacher or biology teacher or your counselor. Invite-only Integrated I tutoring takes place in the annex. Invite-only Biology tutoring takes place in room 712.
Contact Assistant Principal Mr. Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.