Measure G Bond Program
January 13, 2017 - Update
Following the passage of Measure G, the Castro Valley Unified School District has been taking steps necessary to begin modernization of school facilities planned for the next few years. A Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC) was formed on September 22, 2016. The CBOC meetings will be held at least quarterly and are open to the public. Agendas and minutes for these meetings are posted online. If interested in participating on the CBOC, click here.
The CVUSD Measure G Implementation Plan developed after completing a needs assessment, a comprehensive Facilities Master Plan, and site specific timelines, was approved by the CVUSD Governing Board on December 19, 2016. The Measure G Implementation Plan is posted below. The Castro Valley Unified School District is grateful to the voters in Castro Valley for approving Measure G, a $123 million General Obligation Bond, and is looking forward to construction projects scheduled to begin over the summer into the next few years throughout the district. Regular updates will be shared with the community through school newsletters, print media and online.
October 18, 2016 - Update
To view Measure G Archived Updates, click here.
- Measure G Overall Project Schedule Approve February 6, 2017
- Measure G Quick Start Projects
- Measure G Press Release
- Castro Valley Unified School District Bond Measure G Ballot Info
- Authorization To Participate In the Statewide Educational Wrap Up Program (SEWUP) Joint Powers Authority
- Authorization to Award Bid for Construction Management Services
- Authorization to Award Bid for Bond Underwriting Services
- Authorization to Award Bid for Bond Accounting Software
- Authorizing The Issuance And Sale Of General Obligation Bonds
- Approving the Selection of Qualified Architectural Firms
- Requesting Board of Supervisors of The County Of Alameda to Establish The Tax Rate For Bonds
- Declaring Results of School Bond Election Held June 7, 2016
- Ordering the School Bond Election