New Student Enrollment Steps
If you are enrolling a new student, you must complete and submit an online enrollment application prior to your meeting with the school district staff. We are currently accepting enrollments for the current 2018-19 school year only. New student enrollments for the 2019-20 school year is not yet an option.
Click HERE to begin the online application
- Current PG&E bill in your name showing the residence property address (all pages), including service address.
- A current CA Driver's License or ID Card for identification purposes only.
- Any one (1) of the following current bills:
- EBMUD bill
- Waste Management bill
- DMV vehicle registration or vehicle insurance bill
- Telephone bill
- Enrollment Confirmation (available to print when you complete the online enrollment application)
- Residency Verification Form and ALL of the required original documents
- Child's birth certificate, or passport, or an affidavit of birth (or baptism certificate, or family Bible, Torah, Koran)
- Child's Immunization Records
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade: Health History Form
- Kindergarten: Oral Health Assessment/Waiver Request Form or a dental check done no earlier than 12 months before your child enters school.
- NEW 10th - 12th Grade students: MUST provide an unofficial transcript. If transferring mid-year, bring proof of withdrawal, with transfer grades, from prior school.
- NEW 9th Grade students at start of the new school year: Provide copy of 8th Grade Report Card
- NEW 6th, 7th, 8th Grade students: Provide Transcript or Report Card
- Current IEP or current 504 (if applicable)