To Contact a Commissioner, Click on their name above.
NOTICE: COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY –
PERSONNEL COMMISSIONERS TO ATTEND VIRTUALLY
In Compliance with the Governor of California’s “Safer-at-Home Order” due to COVID-19, the Castro Valley Unified School District Personnel Commission will be conducting meetings virtually until further notice. This means there will be no specific physical meeting place; the meeting will be held remotely. However, public participation continues to be welcomed and encouraged.
- To observe the meeting by video conference, please click on LINK at the noticed meeting time. Meeting ID: 88903827524 Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193.
- To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time 1-669-900-6833, then enter ID 88903827524, then press “#”. If asked for a participant id or code, press #. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663.
Public Comment Instructions:
For items on the agenda, the public will have the opportunity to comment under Agenda Item I, D – Public Comment.
For items not on the agenda, the public may comment under Agenda Item VIII – Public Comment. To comply with the Brown Act, the Personnel Commission welcomes your comments under this section, but can neither discuss nor take action. Your comments will be taken under consideration and referred to staff.
- To comment by video conference, click the “Raise Your Hand” button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on the eligible Agenda item. You will then be unmuted, during your turn, and allowed to make public comments. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions on how to “Raise Your Hand” is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205566129.
- To comment by phone, you will be prompted to “Raise Your Hand” by pressing “*9” to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on the eligible Agenda Item. You will then be unmuted, during your turn, and allowed to make public comments. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions of how to raise your hand by phone are available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Tapia-Smith, Classified Personnel Assistant, at email@example.com.
2019-2020 Personnel Commission Meeting Schedule
- August 14, 2019
- September 18, 2019
- October 9, 2019
- November 13, 2019
- December 18, 2019
- January 15, 2020 - CANCELLED
- February 12, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- April 9, 2020 - CANCELLED
- May 13, 2020
- June 10, 2020
2019-2020 Personnel Commission Meeting Packets
2019-2020 Personnel Commission Meeting Minutes
Personnel Commission AGENDAS for 2016-2017 School Year
Personnel Commission MINUTES for 2016-2017 (Minutes will be approved the month FOLLOWING the date the meeting is held.)