Information for 9th Grade Students Transferring from Canyon/Creekside to CVHS
8th Grade Parent Information Night
Parents/Guardians of 8th grade students transferring from Canyon or Creekside Middle School to CVHS in the Fall are welcome to attend 8th Grade Parent Night on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 6:00PM.
Your student’s information from Canyon or Creekside will “roll” into Castro Valley High School; however if you have moved or have a shared residency or caregiver affidavit your CVUSD residency will need to be re-verified prior to Walk Through Registration in the fall (regardless of how long you have been in the district).
It is best to complete this step early to avoid a delay at Walk Through Registration.
Walk Through Registration
- Confirm and update your student's personal information
- View/print mandatory district and school site forms needed for Walk Through Registration
- Attend Walk Through Registration on assigned date/time (information available here)
- Attend Freshman Orientation (information available here)
- At Registration, student will need to:
- Bring all necessary documents with parent/guardian signatures
- Have their photo taken for ID card and yearbook
- Obtain class schedule, locker assignment and textbooks